Reports to: Sales Manager
Submit resume to: CLICK HERE
Turn your love of music and entertainment into a great career opportunity at KSE Radio Ventures, LLC!
Do your friends often comment that you always are first to know about the up-and-coming local business or exciting community event? Do you find yourself naturally connecting people and maximizing your relationships? Are you constantly noticing advertising messages you see and hear? If so, you might be the dynamic sales person we are looking to join our team.
KSE Radio Account Executives are fearless self-starters with a strong knowledge of the local marketplace and pulse on consumer trends. They have an expert ability to uncover new business opportunities and grow existing clients. By connecting local brands to their desired customers, they crush their sales quotas by customizing marketing solutions using a robust suite of radio audience segments, digital extensions, and event sponsorships. AEs that excel are strategic thinkers with a consultative approach to the sale process, who are also able to maintain focus and thrive in a high performance driven, fast paced environment.
If this sounds like you, please forward your resume and share your sales success stories along with your history of goal attainment.
Minimum Position Responsibilities
- Develop and cultivate leads using self-acquired sources, as well as use all assets and resources available.
- Set up face-to-face and phone meetings with media/marketing decision makers
- Create marketing solutions that are mutually beneficial for the client and KSE Radio
- Closing business and executing the client campaign as agreed upon.
- Develop meaningful relationships with advertising partners and clients, that leads to recurring revenue
- Strategically constructs proposals/contracts within selling guidelines.
- Communicating ongoing contact/sales activities to sales management team
- Achieving individual quarterly and annual sales goals
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients
- Continually build upon knowledge of industry trends, opportunities and innovations
Minimum Position Qualifications
- Must have a proven track record of exceeding goals in sales with the ability to develop new business.
- Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience required – preferably in online advertising, direct marketing, sports sponsorship or other local media but will consider all sales backgrounds
- Must have the ability to develop creative campaigns focused on meeting client needs
- Strategic thinker with proven consulting and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability sell at all decision-making levels.
- Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations.
- Flexible, and able to quickly adapt to new situations with positive attitude and a great sense of humor
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with an acute attention to detail.
- Media sales experience and knowledge of market demographics is a plus.
- Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid Colorado driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards.
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Submit resume to: CLICK HERE
KSE Radio Ventures, LLC is looking for energetic, well-spoken, outgoing individuals to join the KSE Radio Street Team. Team members will be the face of all four KSE Radio brands; MIX 100 FM, KOOL 105 FM, 92.5 The WOLF FM and Altitude Sports Radio 950 AM. Street Teamer will interact with fans and visitors, give away prizes, take photographs and occasionally video, promote various contests or aspects of the stations, and generally reach out to each brand’s audience in a positive, memorable way.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be a social, outgoing, high-energy individual who is enthusiastic about promotions and marketing
- Must have a flexible schedule and is able to work days, nights and weekends
- Must be a great communicator and able to demonstrate/educate individuals with our brands, apps or any promotions that we might have going on at the time
- Someone who is a self-motivator and is willing to approach clients, listeners, etc. and feels comfortable interacting with them is a must
- Willing to work outdoors in any condition.
- Must have a valid Colorado driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation.
- Great verbal and interpersonal skills
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee could also be required to stand, walk or sit for a longer period of time. The employee will also be asked to lift and/or move items up to 50+ pounds, including setting up a 10’x10’ tent.
Reports to: Business Manager
Submit resume to: CLICK HERE
KSE Radio Ventures, LLC is seeking a full time Traffic Coordinator. This position is responsible for ensuring the continuity of stations logs, thereby maximizing revenue for the company and our clients.
- Reconcile daily traffic logs; resolve all exception and research discrepancies.
- Input client advertising contracts and revisions.
- Place bumped spots and arrange spots on log in non-competitive positions.
- Maximize revenue with inventory placement.
- Interface with the sales department to identify and manage inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have two years of experience in Radio or Television traffic. Experience with Marketron is a plus.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Must be flexible with the ability to meet shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to take initiative and follow through on projects.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs